- Aaron enjoys his cereal soggy. I prefer crispy cereal so I don't have to restrain my gag reflex while eating. Solution: I pour his cereal and let it sit for about 5 minutes before I pour mine so we can eat at the same time.
- Aaron worries about sticking his leg out of the comforter before monsters could try to grab his leg. A legitimate concern, mind you, but I can't sleep a wink until I find that perfect temperature that is achieved only by sticking one leg out of the comforter. My dad and sister will back me up on this.
- Aaron makes scrambled eggs as good as my mom does. Of course, I spotted him using about a pound of butter to cook them so it's no longer a secret.
- Aaron is kind enough to quietly kill spiders and dispose of their carcasses without making a big deal about it. This is important because I have a gift for screaming like a banshee when I think I've found one. However, since we had the bug bomb go off in our apartment, I usually end up accusing little bits of black yarn of having spider-like qualities.
- Aaron's distaste for the Beatles may be curable. Yes, my friends, in the last week or so, I have found Aaron humming "Penny Lane" around the apartment and fingering through the Beatles piano book he gave me for my birthday. There just might be hope for him yet, folks.
- Living with your best friend in the entire world is the coolest thing on the planet. I wouldn't trade it for anything!
And just for funsies, one of my favorite pictures of the big day! My photographer is pretty much the coolest person in the world. Amy Dixon, look her up. She's getting married in a few months! Just too adorable.
I love these women. A sister from birth, a sister brought into this family through marriage, a sister from childhood, and sisters from my own marriage. Isn't life beautiful? I love you all.