Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Celebrating Jared


Today is my brother Jared's birthday! It's not often that I have the chance to gush about my brother, so I'll take the chance when it comes.

Jared has always been an ideal older brother. He took care of me when he lived at home, took my side in sibling fights (sorry Allison), and he continued to take care of me in college. During my freshman year, I was having a bit of a rough time trying to make friends and find my place at BYU, but my siblings immediately stepped in and I never had to worry about being lonely. Sunday dinners at Heritage provided me with at least one balanced meal, baseball games in the summer, and epic General Conference feasts. Jared and Brianna are inspirations to me, both as a couple and as loving siblings who are willing to share their experience and foresight. Jared's always worked really hard in his schooling and we are all so proud of his position at Ernst and Young. I wish we were still living 5 minutes away from each other, but I feel so lucky for the time we had in Provo together. It means the world to me to have a friend and brother like you.

 Jared, you really are the best. Happy birthday!

(P.S. I posted more wedding pictures on my wedding page here on the blog! Check 'em out! I was feeling a little sentimental today)

No comments: