Thursday, October 6, 2011

That's an Irish Lullaby


I love rain. I love wearing my boots, finally getting to wear my cute crocheted hat, and walking around campus with my bright striped umbrella. I love wearing sweaters, coming home from school and diving under my comforter, and finally being able to drink hot chocolate without turning down the air conditioning.

I love Bing Crosby's voice. I love listening to his voice while I walk to work in the morning even if I do walk more slowly and I am filled with an overwhelming desire to start waltzing down the street.

I love the feeling of being busy without exploding. I love the knowledge that everything will be done in time and if I focus on one day at a time, I can make it through. I love working hard and accomplishing my goals. I love moving forward. I love the feeling that amidst my hectic life, there are moments of peace and clarity.

I love walking through the rain with my umbrella and not getting wet.

No comments: