Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Take 2


Top reasons why being a sophomore is going to be better than a freshman:
  1. Finding my classes on the first day of the semester has been a breeze. I've even given a couple of freshman directions! 
  2. Living right next to campus is already 15384729 times better than living at Wy View. No more waiting for the bus or begging my brother for rides late at night. Just one safe walk home in the dark down "rape hill", and I'm good to go!
  3. Finally starting my major classes. Sitting in my ELANG 223 class listening to Professor Oaks talk about the syllabus, I was filled with an overwhelming feeling of peace. Sigh. This is what I'm supposed to be doing. 
  4. New room mates, new social dynamics, new ward. Love it.
  5. New sports seasons. Even without my favorite player, Jimmer Fredette, I know this season is going to be incredible. 
  6. I love reuniting with friends and room mates. Everything feels familiar, like everything is falling into place. 
"There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." -C.S. Lewis





No comments: