Monday, October 22, 2012

The Valley of the Sun

We've had a pretty great weekend. After we had finished our classes Friday afternoon, we hopped in our car and took a plane to Phoenix. Why travel to Phoenix for the weekend? Well because this guy was getting married.

Meet Jeremy Taylor: beloved brother of Aaron, easy-going jokester, vegetable hater, and an eligible bachelor no more. 


Jeremy was lucky enough to find this gem of a woman, Shaylie Stewart, and showed his good sense by scooping her up and keeping her forever. Aren't they adorable?


We had a great weekend with Aaron's family and discovered, to my delight, that it's much less stressful attending someone else's wedding instead of your own. I loved being in a wedding so soon after my own because every part of it reminded me of how lucky I am to be with my husband watching his brother beginning his own journey of happiness! 

Favorite picture of me and Grandma. 


Cory and Emily are just wonderful.





2 sons married in the span of 2 months. What a wonderful time for the Taylors! 






They had an awesome photo booth at their rustic reception, and as you can see, all of my cowboy dreams came true. 




 Now I don't have to grow a mustache to see how I look in one! I look awesome in one. Check that off the list. 



No comments: