Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fun With Cards

One of my new year's resolutions this past year was to send out birthday cards to my family. I have a large family and so I wanted to find a cheaper way to send out cards throughout the year. My mom has a lot of fun punches and so we went to Michael's and picked out some fun paper, ribbons, and embellishments! It's helped me so much in getting out cards! Not to say that I've been on time for all of my cards or gotten all of them out, but hey! I'm not perfect. I had a rough time finding inspiration for cards online, so my mom and I had to wing it. Here's some of the cards we made, a version for different genders and ages. Take a look!






Aaron and I went to Divine Comedy last night, which sort of commemorates the 2 year anniversary of our first date! I can't believe it's been 2 years since our first date! Just crazy.


No comments: